These convenient lodging and hospitality options strive to lead hospitality services in the military community through efficient management and quality of operations. Each facility operates independently of MCCS, so please contact them with any specific questions or concerns about your stay.
A 34 room transient billeting facility located abroad Camp Fuji. All rooms are double occupancy only. Rooms include private bath, queen size bed, TV, mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave and a closet.
- Standard Rooms (NO A/C): $79.00
- Kitchen Rooms (NO A/C): $89.00
- VIP Rooms $79.00
- VIP Suite $89.00
*VIP rooms and suite are reserved for O-6, E-9, GS/GM-15, NF-05 and above grades.
- Active duty military, reservists, retirees, military dependents, DoD civilians, government contractors and invited guests of the Commanding Officer.
- Sponsors must be at least 18 years of age.
- All reservations require a valid credit card. Mountain View Inn does not directly accept cash, checks, money orders, or traveler’s checks.
- Non-duty (Space-A) patrons may make reservations up to 60 days in advance only.
- Official travelers (TAD & PCS) may make reservations up to 90 days in advance.
- Reservations can be made during the above business hours by calling DSN 224-8500 or Commercial 0550-88-5850.
- Email fujiMVI@okinawa.usmc-mccs.org for more information
Late Check-out Fees
- Late checkout up to 1500 will be assessed at ½ the daily rate.
- Late checkout after 1500 will be assessed at the full daily rate.
- Cancellations need to be made by 16:00 of the check-in day.
- No notice for cancellation or after 16:00 will be charged a fully daily rate for each room booked.
Mountain View Inn
Camp Fuji, 2092 Nakabata, Gotenba-shi, Shizuoka-ken 4120006
DSN: (315) 224-8500
|Sunday||7AM - 9PM|
|Monday||7AM - 9PM|
|Tuesday||7AM - 9PM|
|Wednesday||7AM - 9PM|
|Thursday||7AM - 9PM|
|Friday||7AM - 9PM|
|Saturday||7AM - 9PM|