These convenient lodging and hospitality options strive to lead hospitality services in the military community through efficient management and quality of operations. Each facility operates independently of MCCS, so please contact them with any specific questions or concerns about your stay.
A 34 room transient billeting facility located abroad Camp Fuji. All rooms are double occupancy only. Rooms include private bath, queen size bed, TV, mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave and a closet.
- Standard Rooms: $79
- Kitchenette Rooms: $89
- VIP (DV) Rooms: $79
- VIP (DV) Kitchenette Room: $89
- Double Rooms: $89
*VIP rooms and suite are reserved for O-6, E-9, GS/GM-15, NF-05 and above grades.
- Active-duty military, reservists, retirees, military dependents, DoD civilians, government contractors and invited guests of the Commanding Officer.
- Sponsors must be at least 18 years of age.
- All reservations require a valid credit card. Mountain View Inn does not directly accept cash, checks, money orders, or traveler’s checks.
- Reservations can be made during the above business hours by calling DSN 224-8500 or Commercial 0550-88-5850.
- Email fujiMVI@okinawa.usmc-mccs.org for more information
Late Check-out Fees
- Late checkout up to 1500 will be assessed at ½ the daily rate.
- Late checkout after 1500 will be assessed at the full daily rate.
- Cancellations need to be made 2 days prior to check-in day.
- No notice for cancellation prior to 2 days or after will be charged a fully daily rate for each room booked.
- Using your own equipment to heat food or drinks is not allowed due to fire risks.
- According to the facility key agreement, lost or stolen keys will be charged a $50 fee.
- “Mountain Motors” - Rental car: Phone 224-8658 | 0550-89-6102, Bldg. 416
- “Tours+” - Sightseeing information, Tickets and Tours: Phone 224-8657 | 0550-89-6102, Bldg. 416
Mountain View Inn
DSN: (315) 224-8500
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday-Sunday||6:30 a.m.–9 p.m.|